Tuesday 30 September 2014

Glorious Soap & Glory.

Glorious Soap & Glory.






I have been so in love with Soap & Glory recently that I thought I would share with you my top picks from their brand. I have not tried many of their other products so I may have more favourites yet, that I don't even know about!

First up we have the body buttercreams. They are exactly how you would think, similar to a body butter but more like a thick, luxurious cream to put all over your body. If you haven't smelt the Sugar Crush range before, I highly suggest you give it an intense sniff when you next go into Boots. It smells so gorgeous. It smells like lime and has a hint of sweetness to it like vanilla. The buttercream feels super nice on your skin and leaves you feeling so relaxed. The next product I am loving is the Supercat eyeliner pen. It is so easy to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner look. I have had it for about three months now and it has not dried up either! I often find that with pen eyeliners they dry up so quickly but not this one. The last product I would definitely recommend you purchasing is the Sexy Mother Pucker (hehe!) gloss stick in the shade Nudist. It is like wearing a great lipgloss but it isn't as sticky and the gloss is highly pigmented. I am definitely going to try the darkest one of these sticks. I wear nudist all of the time it is such a great go to colour for the lips. 


Which Soap & Glory product is your favourite? And which scent is your favourite?


- Kat Melladay x

No comments:

Post a Comment