Sunday 16 November 2014

TAG: Festive Favourites.

TAG: Festive Favourites. 



As soon as I spotted this tag on Aimee's blog I had to do it! I spend all year getting excited for Christmas, I've been counting it down on my phone since last year. I tag anybody reading this that adores Christmas to do this tag!


What is your favourite Christmas song? I think for this year, the Frozen songs are going to fit so well for Christmas time. As far as the classic Christmas songs go, my favourites are; Jingle bell rock (I have to try to learn the dance from Mean Girls!), Santa baby, Walking in a winter wonderland and Rudolph the red nose reindeer. 


Favourite Christmas advert? For sure, my favourite Christmas advert this year is the John Lewis penguins in love advert. It is too adorable for me not to love. I also love the Coca Cola advert because you know when you see that, Christmas is coming!


Best Christmas present you have ever received as a kid? I had so many presents I loved when I was little. The toys I can remember were the Sylvanian families, fairy tale books, these dolls my mum made for me and Bratz dolls!


At Christmas, which Christmas drink are you mostly likely to have? I'm not big for alcoholic drinks so I would probably say Cranberry juice. I am forever drinking that around Christmas time.


Chocolate for breakfast on Christmas day? Of course! Who has time for a normal breakfast on Christmas day!?


Festive food? We usually have roast chicken or turkey with bacon wrapped around it which is lush. Also mum always does lots of baking like sausage rolls and fairy cakes. And you're sure to always get at least one box of chocolates for Christmas!


Christmas traditions? Our family don't really have any Christmas traditions I would say. We usually just open all the presents in the morning, have lunch, watch lots of Christmas programmes and movies on the television. Then later on we will have our Christmas dinner and open crackers. On Boxing day we usually either go to look around the sales or play board games. Just a nice cosy, family Christmas hehe I cannot wait for it!


Christmas presents you would like to receive? I love receiving gift cards so that I can pick out things I really like. This year I would love loads of Lush stuff.. is that obvious? I love receiving sweets and jewellery and I also love getting Christmas cards. 


Best Christmas cracker toy? I actually get more excited for the shiny hats inside! But I would say maybe plastic rings or pens?


Favourite Christmas decoration? The Christmas tree is my favourite decoration. I just wish it was socially acceptable to keep it out all year long, it's so beautiful. I love putting the angel on top. I also love fairy light decorations and the lights that you can buy to put outside.


Favourite festive candle scent? I love the sweet Christmas smells such as gingerbread and cookies.


One thing that is always left on your plate after you have had your Christmas dinner/lunch?
Nothing!! Unless my mum tries to give me too much vegetables.


Mince Pies or Apple Pies? Don't hate me but neither, I hate pies!

Christmas film? Home Alone, Love actually, The holiday and I love watching Disney movies at Christmas time. I have bought Lady and the Tramp to watch this year with my family.



- Kat Melladay x

4 comments:

  1. This blog was fab! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post http://diaryofacluelessfemale.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/my-liebster-award-how-exciting.html for your instructions :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh the Mean Girls dance, how could I forget!
    Love your answers
    Aimee
    http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the jingle bell, that's the jingle bell, that's the jingle bell rooooock! ;) Thank you! x x x

      Delete