Friday 6 June 2014

Look Over: TUMBLR 1.

Look Over: TUMBLR 1.




I first discovered Tumblr years ago when I was in school (basically procrastinating then). However it was just one of those things that I was only hooked on for a couple of weeks and then I just lost interest. Recently, I have rediscovered it and now I absolutely adore it! I love searching through all the pretty photographs of everything I feel passionate about and are interested in. You could say I could just search through Google Images, but this is much better than that. Some people really take some amazing photos on here. I love being able to create my own little photo diary showing what I like and designing it to look pretty. This is a look over of what it looks like currently. However in the next few weeks, it'll probably look different again as I'll have re-blogged lots more content by then! 

Please feel free to see it properly: http://katmaystinypictures.tumblr.com/ 

Do you have Tumblr? If so share it with me, I'd love to have a look.


- Kat Melladay x

2 comments:

  1. so many pretty pictures!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ worth of beauty products up for grabs on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete