Tuesday 28 October 2014

25 Facts about me!

25 Facts about me!




1. Are you named after anyone? Yes! I am named after my mothers aunty in Croatia.
2. When was the last time you cried? A couple of days ago, things have been a little rough lately.
3. Do you have kids? Oh hell no! I am not a fan of children.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would like to think so yes.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I do sometimes.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No thank you!! I am a total baby when it comes to things like that and roller coasters.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I love cheerios, but I prefer cheese on toast anyday.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Whether they smile at me back or come across as rude or not. Such as using manners like saying "please" and "thank you".
9. What is your eye colour? Mis read this question and thought it said "favourite eye colour". But my eyes are blue and I love them!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I have gone off scary movies, much prefer a nice happy ending.
12. Summer or winter? Winter! All of the best things happen in winter.
13. Computer or television? Hard question.. I want to pick television because of Hollyoaks (my guilty pleasure) but I can communicate with people and watch Youtube videos on the computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Only when I have been on holiday to Menorca probably.
15. Do you have any special talents? Haha! I don't really think I do, I have weird toes?
16. Where were you born? I was born on the 23rd of November. I'm a winter baby!
17. What are your hobbies? I would say my hobbies are reading, socializing, watching movies general things like that.
18. Do you have any pets? Unfortunately I don't have any. However I would love a puppy sooo much!
19. Favorite movie? I have so many favourite movies. Some of them are She's the man, Friends with Benefits and lots of Disney movies.
20. Do you have any siblings? No I am an only child.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I currently work in a clothes shop and I feel like I would like to carry on working in the fashion industry but I am not sure what doing yet.
22. Your favourite Drink? I drink just orange juice all of the time, I love it! When I go out for drinks, I know it's boring, but I love a simple Vodka and Lemonade.
23. Favourite Colour? My favourite colour to wear is black and my favourite colour in general is blue.
24. Favourite Food? I cannot choose one favourite food. I love pizza, green apples, white chocolate and many more!
25: One Item of makeup you cant live without? My black eyeliner! 


I tag anybody else reading this to do this tag!

- Kat Melladay x

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better for you sweetie and winter sure is the best season! Xxxx

    Velveteenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet thank you, it will do as all of the best things start to happen soon! Halloween, my birthday and CHRISTMAS x x x x

      Delete