Sunday 26 October 2014

PANTENE Breakage Defence shampoo & conditioner review.

PANTENE Breakage Defence shampoo & conditioner review.




I have been cruel to my poor hair. Due to having dyed my hair a lot in the past and using hair straighteners to style my hair, my hair is quite damaged. It tends to break and snap when I comb it after washing and when daily brushing. So I have been looking into getting better products for it to make my hair a bit happier and healthier. 

After seeing some bloggers really hype this product up I thought I would try it out for myself. As it says on the bottle, it is meant to be like a defence for your hair. It claims to stop the breakage of hair from combing/brushing. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed by this product. I have been trying it out for weeks now and I have seen no difference. My hair still breaks just as much as it did when I was using a different shampoo and conditioner combination. And it also falls out just as much too, thinning out my thick hair. I found that no matter how much of the conditioner I lathered into my hair, my hair would still be really tangled as well making it so difficult to comb through. And it was like this no matter what I did. Such as if I tried to really rinse all the conditioner out, brush my hair before going into the bath or leave the conditioner on my hair for a longer amount of time nothing seemed to make it better! I was really hoping that this product was going to do wonders on my hair, but I can honestly say it has done nothing. Therefore I personally would not rate this product. I know of other bloggers who have really liked this product, so it might have been different for my hair I am not sure but it certainly wasn't for me. 

Can anybody recommend any great hair products for damaged hair? 


- Kat Melladay x

2 comments:

  1. Shame that it doesn't work :( nothing frustrates me more than missleading products xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so sad as I'd read that it did work for other people, but it never did anything for me :(.
      Nothing worse than spending more for a product because it claims to do things, then it doesn't! x x x x

      Delete