Saturday 18 October 2014

Mini Lush haul!

Mini Lush haul!








It is officially my favourite time of the year again! This time of year is when everything 
great happens; halloween, bonfire night, my birthday and then.. CHRISTMAS! And Lush really know how to go all out when it comes to their products for this season! I fell in love with everything when I went in there last weekend. I spent way too much time in there, they must have thought I was moving in hehe. But eventually I decided on some of the things I was going to try. My nose has been treated to some truly amazing smells. I thought that I would share with you the bath lovelies I purchased because they are just too wonderful to not..

Dragons Egg: This bath bomb was my first decision and first to use. As you can see, it is pure white with rainbow spots on it. It smells citrusy which is why I had to buy it because that is my favourite kind of smell. I adore fresh smells. When I first dropped this bomb in the bath I was a little disappointed at first because it just rocked in the bath, there wasn't much excitement to begin with. However after a minute or so, the excitement began! The bomb started to move all around the bath with this beautiful orange coming out similar to a yolk of an egg! It made noises, because of the popping candy, and left my bath feeling very nourishing and glittery! This will definitely be getting repurchased.

Butter Bear: "A big softy!" Of course I had to get this little sweety, how could I not? I don't think he is one of the more exciting bath bombs that puts on a show. He is just a simple little pleasure for your bath. When you put him in your bath it is as though he has just given you a cuddle with all his conditioning ingredients. He even smells sweet with his vanila/slight buttery smell. He is the cheapest out of the ones I have purchased too!

The Comforter: Although the bath bombs make me way too happy like a little girl, I am in love with this bubble bar. You use the comforter by grumbling a bit of it off under neath the running water and it makes lots and lots of bubbles in your bath. It also turns your bath pink and smells incredible! It is a tiny bit more expensive than the bombs at £4.75, however it is totally worth it. I have had three baths with this bar so far, and there is still more than 3/4's of the bar left! The value is great, you hardly need to crumble any off to have an incredible girly bath. It smells like berries and I think it smells like sweets as well. I have been trying to rack my brains as to what sweets it smells like.. I think it is either Skittles or Jelly Babies? Either way it is gorgeous and it is my favourite.

The Melting Snowman: This is a bath melt even though he looks as though he has melted already! He makes me feel so sad to look at him but in an adorable way hehe! I am glad he doesn't fizz away and that I won't have to crumble him away either, but I will be sad to watch him melt away. He smells like christmas. Out of all of the christmas bath products in Lush, for me, the melting snowman smells the most of the traditional christmas smell. Which is just rich and a sweet, baking kind of smell. Lush do have some christmas soaps which smell perfect for christmas too.

Lord Of Misrule: After seeing a sneak peak video of this bomb on Instagram I had to buy this when I was next in Lush. This is one of the halloween bath bombs I believe, and you can really tell. It is bright green as you can see, with pink and yellow specks in it. When you put it in the bath, it makes your bath green and then puffs out pink! And then it cracks and goes a bit spooking making the water a gruesome colour and makes such a show! My mum and I were so excited watching it in my bath. The smell of it is so strong! I thought it smelt quite spicy and similar to a tea tree smell. My mum thought it smelt of a more burned berries smell though? So I guess it would be up to you. After I got out of the bath I could still smell it on my body and in my hair so that was amazing!

Golden Wonder: I purchased this today to try and make me feel better after a rough day. It is a golden present looking bath bomb, why wouldn't you want to pick it up? It smells like a citrus smell to me with a hint of sweets. I have not had a bath with this yet but on the Lush website it shows a preview of the bomb fizzing off into different colours? Also when you shake this bomb, it sounds like there is actually something inside so I am really excited to use this next! I hope there is a small surprise inside for me!


This is all I have purchased from Lush so far, but there are many more things I want to try such as the christmas soaps and also the very popular, Northern Lights bomb. 

Have you seen all the winter products in Lush? Which bath product is your favourite?!


- Kat Melladay x

4 comments:

  1. I've tried all of these but the little bear! I especially love golden wonder! I followed you also sweetie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe he was just too adorable to leave in the shop!
      Thank you so much, I will follow you back now :) x x x x

      Delete
  2. I love Lush and the Comforter is my go to bubble bar - I think it's skittles ;)
    I'm hosting a blogger meet in Lush soon, and I am planning on doing a huge haul while there - I can't wait!!
    Aimee
    http://aimeebelleblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bestfriend said it was skittles also!! Great I will check it out! x x

      Delete