Wednesday 9 July 2014

A little bit of Accessorize sale love.

A little bit of Accessorize sale love.





The past few weeks have been great for us shopaholics! All most all of my favourite shops in my town have had sales on. But my absolute favourite place to visit in the sales, is always Accessorize / Monsoon. 

Even though the Accessorize store where I live is pretty tiny, they still seem to have a really big selection of things in the sale! Going in their sale is never a disappointment to me. I always find something that I have been lusting over for a long time in the sale. And also, their sale items are actually a really good sale! Seems silly writing that but sometimes when you walk into a store which has a "sale" they haven't really brought the prices down very much, or they don't have a great selection. With Accessorize it is never like that.

I first noticed the beautiful pink, flowered statement necklace as you can see above. I have been looking for a really eye catching, statement necklace to wear this summer for a while now but I haven't seen one that I have completely fallen in love with. I thought this one was totally me and ideal to wear with lots of different things. As this necklace doesn't have lots of different colours in it, just a pretty pale pink and silver and greys it can blend in with a lot more colours but also stand out just perfectly for me. I picked this up for £13.30 as it should have been £19 but had 30% off. I think for a statement necklace, £19 isn't too bad in the first place as I have seen many other retailers charging anything between £20-£40. I then went onto the section of the sale where they bring down the items prices even more because they are, in some way, faulty. As you can see I got just one leopard print earring. I got this for 10p because there is only one instead of £2. I have an odd piercing so I always try and find these odd earring steals when Accessorize have a sale. I have gotten so many nice, odd earrings this way for steal prices! The last thing I bought was also in the faulty sale section. The earring set I got should have been £12, however because one of the earrings has lost its heart I got it for.. ready.. £3! The amazing thing is, is that it actually came with the heart that has broken off so I can just glue it back on anyway. I couldn't believe it!

If you haven't checked out the Accessorize / Monsoon sale before yet, you need to get on that! Also make sure you see their faulty sale section. As most of the time, as you can see from my post, there isn't hardly anything wrong with a lot of their "faulty" items.

They also have a sale on their website: click here to view! 

Where are your favourite places to shop in the sale? Have you got any steal sale items recently?



- Kat Melladay x

No comments:

Post a Comment