Tuesday 22 July 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 minute treatment MIRACLE

Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 minute treatment MIRACLE




Unfortunately I am a lady who loves to style her hair with heat. I also love to experiment with my hair colour quite a bit. Therefore my hair is often in need of a bit of pampering and major repairing. Over the years of using the beloved straighteners and hair dyes, the ends of my hair have become split and the length of my hair gets quite damaged. I always use conditioner when I wash my hair anyway, but I like to treat my hair with something a bit more advanced than the just standard conditioner so that it stays in better condition.

I purchased the brown coconut oil and cocoa butter tube of the 1 minute treatment conditioner from Garnier after watching "Fleur De Force" on YouTube recommend it on one of her recent videos. All you have to do with this product is wash your hair with any shampoo (there are Garnier ultimate blends shampoos to match these), rinse this out, towel dry your hair and then use this treatment instead of the conditioner you would normally use. As it says on the tube, it only takes 1 minute to work its magic. I usually leave it on for a little bit longer just so that the product has more time on my hair. Then you just rinse this out of your hair.

I couldn't believe the actual difference it made to the condition in my hair after just one application! Sometimes you purchase a product because it claims to do so many things and actually you find it is just like any standard product and you are left feeling quite disappointed. This product actually did what is printed on the tube. It did make my hair feel, and look sleek. But what I was so happy about was the magic spell it cast on my hairs condition! My hair feels in much better condition since using this, it looks in a lot better condition and it has even seemed to make my nasty split ends nicer! The texture of the conditioner is thicker than standard conditioners, it is a bit more like a thick hair mask texture which I think is what makes it so great. As well as the fabulous performance this product has had on my hair, it even leaves my hair smelling delicious the day after I have washed it. 

I cannot fault this product. I would say that it is my favourite conditioner treatment for my hair along with the Aussie conditioners. The only thing I could possibly moan about, is that I need more! I got about 7 applications out of one tube because I have long, thick hair so I just need more hehe! There are a range of different ultimate blends treatments for whatever your hair care needs. They are a great price as well. I got mine when they were marked down at half price in the drugstore Boots. Run and grab yours quickly!

Have you tried this yet? If so, were you as impressed as I am?


- Kat Melladay x

4 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! Coconut hair products are my fave - they always smell sooo good :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally do, you should definitely give them a try! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love these products they smell glorious! Great review btw very concise :D keep up the great work Kat You rock

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just.. sniffing my hair now as I have just used one hehe.

      Aww thank you, your recipes look so delicious! x

      Delete