Thursday 24 July 2014

TAG: Liebster Award.

TAG: Liebster Award.



Greetings ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Liebster awards!
I was nominated by my beautiful friend Hannah. We started doing our blogs at roughly the same time as each other. We both absolutely loved reading other peoples blogs and reviews and were becoming little fangirls! So we thought why don't we create our own? We both absolutely love writing our blogs and hers is a great one to read! Thank you for nominating me to do this tag.. I hope I do it correctly? hehe.

THE RULES:

-  Thank the person who nominated you.

-  State 11 facts about yourself.

-  Answer the questions that they have set out for you.

-  Nominate other bloggers and write out a list of your own questions for them.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1.  Elephants are my favourite animals in the world and my bedroom is full of them!
2.  I have lived in the same place and the same house all of my life.
3.  I have wanted a tattoo for years now, but I always chicken out because of the pain.
4.  I would love to live 5 minutes away from a beach when I grow up.
5.  My hair colour has been nearly every colour you can think of (other than pink and green) and I am never happy with the colour of it.
6.  Beards are horrible to me, they hurt and I hate the look of them.
7.  My go to shop when I need a new outfit quickly for an occasion (like a night out) is always Topshop.
8.  I cannot stand seeing my own, or other peoples toe nails when they aren't painted with nail varnish. Gross!
9.  I have never been behind the wheel of a car, never had a lesson.
10.  I am currently planning to go to university and I am thinking of going into English studies.
11.  I HATE pretty much all vegetables. Only like sweetcorn!

QUESTIONS FROM HANNAH:

1.  Cats or dogs? Dogs all the way for me, there is nothing I would love more than to have a puppy!
2.  Favourite place you've visited? I would say probably Disneyland Paris, because I just adore Disney that much and everything is so cheerful there! Menorca is also beautiful though.
3.  Biggest fashion icon (dead/alive)? My main fashion icons would probably be Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and the gorgeous Olsen twins.
4.  Look back, what was your first post? What are your thoughts on it now? My first post wasn't all that long ago haha. It was just a TMI to introduce myself a bit really.
5.  Favourite Disney princess? Oh no.. well I have always liked the appearance of Belle and Snow White. But I like Rapunzal from Tangled and of course I like Anna from Frozen because they're so full of life and really friendly. I love Elsa but she is the Queen!
6.  You win the lottery, how do you spend it? I think the first thing I would do is sort out my parents somewhere nice to live, as they want to move desperately. Then I would buy the cutest puppy I could find and go to America. I would probably save most of the money for a massive house too.
7.  Any pets? Unfortunately not (waaaahhh). I would love a puppy or guinea piggys though.
8.  Any siblings? Nope!
9.  What is your favourite blog? I really like Gabby (from velvetgh0st)'s blog! And I love Lily Melrose's fashion blogs because I love her style!
10.  What are your hobbies? I would say my hobbies are watching movies/television, reading books, shopping, socializing and writing blog posts!
11.  If you could be anyone else for 1 day, who would you choose and why? Honestly I never really wish that I was someone else because that just makes me feel depressed as it can never happen. But if I had to choose because I love what their lifestyle looks like and what they look like, I would probably love to be Ashley Tisdale for the day. She lives in a beautiful place, has an adorable dog and is stunning! She also seems like an interesting, outgoing person.

MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:

1.  Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
2.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3.  How long have you been blogging for?
4.  What is your favourite thing about writing a blog?
5.  Are you a winter or summer lover?
6.  What is your favourite book that you have ever read?
7.  If you could choose one shop only to spend £100 in, which shop would you choose?
8.  What is your favourite colour to wear?
9.  Any bad habits? (I know you have some..)
10.  If you had to live without hair dye or foundation, which would it be?
11.  What is your favourite animal?

MY NOMINATIONS:




I think this is great for finding new blogs that you have not seen before and recognizing what lots of people spend a lot of time doing, and enjoying!

- Kat Melladay x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Are you on Bloglovin? :) x x x

      Delete